When I reflect over this last week, I have completed much of my developmental work. I began by researching into some fabrics that would suit a summer collection, then I thought about my colour palette and what I see when I imagined summer. Bright colours, skin showing, weather and lightweight materials. I then started working on my mood-board. Once this was complete on CAD, I decided to leave some space so that I could add fabric samples of the actual material I will use to make the finished garments. I have also been focused on creating some initial design ideas, which originally were by hand but I scanned these into CAD. As I have now done many illustrations of potential designs, I will move these forward by working into them and start adding colour to them, experimenting with what materials I may use and hopefully by the end of the week, I will have my final line up of 6 designs.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s