Home

Here are the images of the rework that I completed. I followed the correct process and made a full scale toile before constructing my final jacket. I used lightweight Calico to make my toile as the fabric I chose for my jacket was really light & I needed to see how this would work with my pattern. My jacket was much more successful the second time around and I am relieved that I was able to rectify the mistakes that I made with my first jacket.

IMG_2778IMG_2785 IMG_2784 IMG_2783 IMG_2782IMG_2781 IMG_2787IMG_2788IMG_2789IMG_2790IMG_2792

IMG_2817IMG_2815IMG_2833 IMG_2831 IMG_2830 IMG_2829 IMG_2828 IMG_2824
IMG_2812IMG_2814IMG_2819

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s