My group and I met towards the end of the Easter break to finalise the plans for our display. To create my hats, I focused on the Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland which overall worked well for me. I used a mixture of methods such as paper mache, painting & drawing. For the Cheshire cat, I used black paint and paper mache to make the eyes and paws 3D. I used neon green paint for the eyes which would glow in the dark. I used similar methods for the White Rabbit hat as well. The others in my group made their hats identical on both sides but I chose to make mine different. One side had an image of the character I was illustrating and the other had a different design. This was a time consuming process as I had to wait for layers to dry which meant that my hats took longer than anticipated. Importantly, all 5 hats which my group and I created were ready for the first window display run through. As a group we purchased extendable poles to hang the blue fabric from and the hats themselves. Aneesa had also made some clouds to hang in-between the hats and the fabric. As we only had two poles, we bought a net curtain cable which we hung these from. Constructing the display was a challenge as I was the tallest, I was in charge of hanging everything and fixing our work in place. This was a stressful position to be in as I was on my own and ended up becoming frustrated when trying to overcome certain issues. At one point, the whole display fell to the ground just as I’d finished putting everything up. I overcame these issues and remained calm. Whilst I was fixing everything in place, Fortuna was passing me the materials I needed and Aneesa was putting our initial pitch presentation together. Once the display as up and complete, we went outside to see what it looked like. As a group, we were happy with what we’d achieved and began preparations for the pitch.